Share Registry Information

Investor Related Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I change my contact details and other holding information?

A: Simply download the Change of Address Notice and post it to Automic Registry Services at the address below.

Shareholders sponsored by a broker (broker sponsored) must advise their broker in writing of amended address details. For all other inquiries about your share holding contact our share registry:

Automic Registry Services (Automic) 

 Registered Address:  Level 5 126 Phillip St


NSW 2000 

Telephone: 1300 288 664 (within Australia) +61 2 9698 5414 (outside Australia) 

 Email : 

 Investor portal :

Q: How can I buy Cellmid (ASX:CDY) stock?

A: You'll need to contact a licensed stockbroker to buy more shares in Cellmid.

Q: How can I receive announcement email alerts?

A: Simply provide us with your email address by joining our mailing list.